I found an old notepad. Inside the notepad was poetry and quotes.
These are some of them….
1. “The mind is it’s own place and in itself can make a heaven or hell or a hell of heaven” – Milton (Paradise Lost)
2. “There is nothing either good or bad except that thinking makes it so” – Shakespeare
3. “If I joined the military or make any bad career choices in my life. That’s fine. But if while I do those things I make a man or woman feel good about themselves. It was well worth the small pain.”
4. “If you have tried to do something and failed, you are vastly better off then if you had tried to do nothing and succeeded”
5. “If you don’t get everything you want, think of the things you don’t get that you don’t want”
6. “Never Explain! – Your friends don’t need it, and you enemies won’t believe you anyways.”
7. “He who has a thing to sell and goes and whispers in a well is not so apt to get the dollars, as he who climbs a tree and hollers”
8. “Don’t ever give up on yourself or your dreams because to chase a dream is the have life; To give up is to slowly die”